We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"The Case of the Robot Robbery" is the 6th episode of the second season of The InBESTigators, and the 26th overall.
On Science and Technology dress-up day, Patrick is upset when his robot costume is stolen by an unidentified mad professor.
Cast & Characters
|Anna Cooke||Maudie Miller|
|Aston Droomer||Ezra Banks|
|Abby Bergman||Ava Andrikides|
|Jamil Smyth-Secka||Kyle Kilmson|
|Hannah Leigh Struckett||Pixie|
|Clarke Richards||Mr. Barker|
- Robot Costume
- Science and Technology Day
|Patrick O'Leary||His robot costume was stolen by a student dressed as a mad professor.|
|Pixie||They were the only people at school dressed as a mad professor who wore red sneakers.|
|Duncan Kent||He was very angry to see that everyone chose to dress up as mad professor and at the same time, became jealous of Patrick's costume and was afraid that he would win the house points.|
- This is the third time that a Grade 6 student is a victim.
- This episode is the second which the case is reported by Ezra, along with Maudie, being the first "The Case of the Concert Catastrophe".
- Most school students in this episode wear costumes similar to that of a mad professor.
- Patrick's robot costume is similar to the Robot cake from the spin-off of the bakery-competition web-series Nailed It!, Nailed It! Christmas.
- The character Ava plays in the series is referencing to Marie Curie, a scientist who was well known for her studies in radioactivity.
- Duncan has the same surname as Clark Kent, a fictional character from the DC Comics Universe, known as Superman.
- Mr Barker, during the parade to win 50 points, has a fantasy similar to Albert Einstein, who is known worldwide for his formula E = mc².
- In a flashback, Miranda is seen wearing the same outfit she wore during the Grade 5 Play in "The Case of the Wrecked Rehearsal".
- It shown again the Friendship Seat, which first appeared in "The Case of the Big Mouth Challenge".
- The house teams are brought up again, like in "The Case of the Spoiled Sports Day".
- When Ava reminds Kyle that Patrick wasn't at his house, it makes a similarity to the moment that Owen (disguised as Evan) reminded Kyle that he was his opponent at the soccer match in "The Case of the Soccer Saga".
- As a way of saying thanks, Patrick took the Inbestigators to the frozen-yoghurt shop, which was first mentioned in "The Case of the Disappearing Deliveries".