"The Case of the Disappearing Deliveries" is the second episode of The InBESTigators.
When Sophie's online shopping parcels are delivered but never received, she hires the Inbestigators to track them down.
The episode begins with Maudie beginning the case report of the InBESTigators, along with Kyle. Maudie starts to say that the agency's office is a little difficult to find, where Kyle interrupts, says that it is a granny flat, where Ezra's nana lives while she visits him, and she will come the next day, and they start cleaning up everything before it arrives. Maudie reveals that Ezra is in the piano class and said he was going to clean everything and Kyle interrupts saying that he could clean with the condition of eating everything he finds. Maudie, continuing what she was saying earlier, reveals that she and Ezra made a pamphlet with a map and delivered it to the neighborhood houses, which worked.
Soon, the molting scene with a woman parking her bike at the agency, and while Maudie and Ezra clean up, she enters the office, where she says she is looking for the InBESTigators' agency, where the two are surprised to see that the map they had delivered had worked. The two receive the woman, who is surprised to see that the researchers are actually children, and on the map, she said that they had 40 years of experience, where Maudie reveals that it is actually the sum of their age, along with the Ava and Kyle. However, the woman, thinking it is child's play, begins to leave. Maudie then replies that the crime occurred at the frozen yogurt shop and came by bicycle, and the woman is surprised and asks how she knows, where Kyle tries to kick, saying she was wearing a helmet, however, Maudie denies this, where Kyle leaves she tell everything.
Back in history, Maudie reveals the reason for knowing that the woman came by bicycle was because she rolled up her pants to fit the bike's strap, and also because she is a worker at the frozen yogurt store, because the clothes she is wearing wearing it is a uniform and also because the pants she is wearing are completely stained with frozen yogurt, concluding that she is from the frozen yogurt shop, which surprises her. Kyle is so surprised by Maudie's observant knowledge and says that he wants to be like her, where Kyle ends up eating a pudding and says it is horrible, where she reveals that it is mayonnaise. The woman's name was Sophie, who wants them to find the missing packages of frozen yogurt, which she bought on the internet, and started being stolen before Sophie came back from the store, and reveals that she bought 9 packages, which was a lot.
Cast & Characters
|Anna Cooke||Maudie Miller|
|Aston Droomer||Ezra Banks|
|Abby Bergman||Ava Andrikides|
|Jamil Smyth-Secka||Kyle Klimson|
- Frozen Yoghurt Parcels
- The InBESTigators
- Maudie Miller
- Ezra Banks
- Ava Andrikides
- Kyle Klimson
- Maudie Miller
- Kyle Klimson
|Sophie||Her parcels were stolen.|
|Grace||She was jealous of Sophie's job and the amount of money she made.|
|Oliver||He disliked Joanna's singing, so he hid the parcels and Sophie's phone so she would come back and not go to work.|
- On Netflix, it is the second segment of the season 1 episode 1.
- This episode has also the first mentioned characters of the series:
- Keith Banks, which is Ezra's Uncle, and was mentioned as an example for Maudie that is rude to talk about how much money that people won.
- Daniel Banks, Ezra's father, which was mentioned by his son during an example for Maudie that is very rude to talk about how much money that people won.
- This was the first episode that Maudie and Kyle reports the case and also the first episode that they record together.
- This is the first episode where a crime occurs on the neighbourhood and not in the school.
- It also follows an introduction on Kyle's personality:
- Kyle demonstrates to make goofy theories of the cases and interrupts everyone to explain to his own way.
- Kyle also demonstrates to forget everything.
- Heidi Arena, who portrays Joanna is the actress who portrays Mrs Gonsha on the show Little Lunch, another Grismill production.
- This episode continues after the events of its previous.
- Maudie and Kyle appears with the same clothes that they were using during the case report in "The Case of the Rosemary Riddle", which proves that:
- The episode takes possibly one day after the case reporting, as Maudie and Kyle mentioned that Ezra's nanna would come to visit him.
- Each season can be connected to each other in another chronological form, which is proved as Maudie and Kyle were using the same clothes that they were using in the case report of "The Case of the Disappearing Deliveries", and they mention that Ezra's nanna would come to visit him.
- The name of Ezra's father was only mentioned in "The Case of the Triple Inbestigation".